being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
indeed friends when in need

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sydney

Alright, there are a lot of things to be updated. Let me do that in phases. I promised people to update when I am in Sydney, but the internet connection is simply too perfect - too slow. I am going to break down my updates so that no one post shall be too long. Here's an overview.

Firstly, remember what I said? When 16 Sept reaches, it's judgement day. If I didn't perform well for the final examinations, I will go to the highest point in Sydney Opera House and jump. LOL. Now, you know the reason why I am still here. =D But nonetheless, my results were made possible by those great lecturers of mine, my project mates, friends, etc...

Let's start with my OIPP/FYP semester. I realised that I am literally spending about 4 months out of Singapore. Sydney takes 3 months, afterwhich, I will be in school for only a week before going to Suzhou/Shanghai again. And the best thing, that week is more like a packing cum resting week, though I still got a lot of matters to settle.

So... More than one month has passed. Another 2 months, I will be back in Singapore. Sydney - metropolitan city of Australia, the future business hub - seems interesting, yet boring. Firstly, there is NO night life. Secondly, the atmosphere is different when you are here to live/work/study as compared to when you are on a holiday. Initially when we arrived, it was still winter, minus the snow. So you can imagine how freaking cold it was, smoking from the mouth. It was supposed to be the transition period from winter to spring, but duh~

Managed to find this accommodation / apartment in Coogee, a suburb in Sydney. It's relatively near UNSW but very near to Coogee beach. Past 4 weeks have been okay. Till date, we have already visited, in order, Coastal walk from Coogee to Bondi Beach; Sydney Opera House, The Rocks, Darling Harbour; Sydney Fish Market; Paddy's Market and we just got back from Canberra, Floriade yesterday. I am a nature-person, so I am facinated by scenic views. A picture paints a thousand words, but those pictures cannot be uploaded due to the blardy connection here! Anyway, hope the next walk would be from Coogee to Maroubra. LOL.

End of Part 1...



Only Love - Trademark