being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
indeed friends when in need

Thursday, October 02, 2008

University Life

Somehow it seems so different. When I was at University of Dayton, USA, life seemed completely relaxed. The same goes now, at University of New South Wales, Sydney. Maybe you can guess, I am blogging when I am supposed to be conducting experiments! One good thing about doing lab work is that, the number of intervals and breaks are determined by you. You might even take the day off! Perhaps it is; totally different when you are here to either work, study or holiday. Anyway, I am nearing the end of my poly education. Let's skip the National Service part for now~

I already submitted my application to SMU. Now, that application form of theirs is really long, and detailed. The best part, the questions structured were holistic - maybe that's why they are so popular! Whatever it is, I am still going to try for NTU since the course I want to study only takes 3 years direct honors. I got sets of testimonials / student appraisals to draft and let the relevant people sign. And, I already know who to ask! =D Well, these people will be my stepping stone. LOL.

Whatever may be, I just hope that my results would be good enough to take me to either NTU or SMU...


Only Love - Trademark