being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
indeed friends when in need

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Overseas again

Hey! I am into my final lap of traveling overseas; and so is my final lap of polytechnic education. I am currently in Suzhou, China, just one week after returning from Sydney, Australia. Seriously, I am thankful to NYP or SCL for whatever opportunities they have presented me with. First was to University of Dayton, USA, then University of NSW, Sydney and now at Suzhou Industrial Park Institute of Vocational Technology. The best thing that happened is all these travels actually happened in the second half of 2008. In another words, out of 6 months, I clocked in about 4.5 months overseas. =D

I like the Australian and U.S cultures. They aren't like hypocrites. They enjoy the freedom of speech and thoughts, though politically correct. They will tell people if they are doing the wrong things, and will tell them off if they refuse to listen or act dumb, etc.

Thoughout the trip to U.S.A, I made good friends, friends till date. They might be younger, sec4, but what they have is the mature mind (comparing to now!). To Sydney, I made friends that one would never expect; the PhD students, Post-Docs, Honours students, etc... In China, I think I would retract my words. The people here are very friendly, very nice and hmmm... Be here to know.

Throughout my trips overseas, I have met many different people, experienced different cultures, lifestyles and attitudes. I can safely say, and affirmatively, this is the worst one. Why? First, look at who is with us. I ain't referring to SEG people or the China students; and if you haven't get what I mean, bang your head on the wall! First, some people want to act like royalties, always bitching around, etc. Totally unbearable. For one, I cannot stand people who act cute or act blur just to attract attention. You could say, I am one who tolerates no nonsense when it ain't time for shit work. If you are genuinely innocent, and unclear about things, ASK! Don't act cute and make that kind of voice that is enough to break the surrounding glasses! zzz...

DON'T EXPECT THINGS TO BE DONE BY ITSELF WITHOUT YOU LIFTING A FINGER.

Till then!

Only Love - Trademark